How do I add secondary users?
Only the primary user is able to add users to a device:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap on your display name to go to Accounts.
3. Tap on Devices & Subscriptions.
3. Select the device and tap Users.
4. Tap on the "+".
5. Fill in the details and tap Add user.
How many users can I add to a device?
Currently you can add up to 48 users but this can be increased upon request. Note, only the primary user of a device can add users to the specific device.
How do I add Secondary users?
1. The process is the same as the Primary user sign up 2. Before the Secondary user signs in from their phone, Primary user goes to: [Settings > Olarm Setup > Users > Add User] Enter the new user's phone number Tap [Add] 3. The Olarm will then ...
How do I add a device to my app?
There are 2 ways of adding a device to your app: Method 1: Device menu dropdown Tap on the device dropdown menu. Tap on "+". Enter your device serial number, device name and verification code. Tap on the "arrow". Method 2: Device list Go to Settings. ...
How do I add or change zone and area labels?
As the Primary user go to: [Settings > Olarm Setup > Zones] Tap on the zone you would like to name > Tap [Name] Enter the label and tap [Save] Same process if you would like to change area labels
How do I add the PRO to my app?
You can either scan the QR code on the back of the Olarm PRO, or Go to [devices menu dropdown > add device > enter the serial number > enter the authentication code at the back of the Olarm PRO]